Texarkana Dance Academy's Creative Dance Program was developed by Miss Traci, and utilizes age appropriate music, terminology, fun and games to teach basic skills in classical ballet, and traditional tap.
All dance classes perform in recitals and storybook ballets at the end of the year and Dance Combo Levels 2-4 also dance at Mistletoe Fair.
Tuition is $65 per month.
Dance Combo are Ballet and Tap combination classes that introduce basic fundamentals of each genre while also incorporating, musicality, stretching, coordination, creative expression and respect for others.
Dance Combo 1 - Monday 6:00 p.m.-6:45 p.m.
• Ages 2-4 (first year)
• Light Pink leotard with attached tutu or skirt, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes, Tan Tap Shoes, Dance Bag and hair in a bun
Dance Combo 2 - Tuesday 6:00p.m.-6:45 p.m.
• Ages 3-4 (second year)
• Yellow leotard with attached tutu or skirt, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes, dance bag and hair in a bun
Dance Combo 3 - Monday 6:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
• Age 5
• Light Purple leotard with attached tutu or skirt, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes, dance bag and hair in a bun
Dance Combo 4 - Tuesday 6:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m. & Thursday 5:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
• Age 6-7
• Light Blue leotard with attached tutu or skirt, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes, dance bag and hair in a bun
Part of the discipline of the fine arts includes following a dress code that bonds each class in uniformity.
Purchase your dancewear on our online Curtain Call for Class site.
- Students in the creative dance program wear a solid color dance tutu or leotard (see class listing above for proper color) and pink tights.
- Ballet shoes should be pink leather or canvas with an elastic strap and NO drawstrings.
- Tap shoes should be tan with a buckle strap (NO ribbon ties).
- Hair should be pulled back in a bun.
- Every student needs a dance bag and should bring all shoes to each class.
- Dance shoes should not be worn outside and no street shoes are allowed on the dance floor.
Registration fee - $35 per family
Recital fee - $35 per student
|Tuition is priced by hours per week:|
| || |
- return to top of page -